COZY & NICE HOUSE FOR RENT IN VUNG TAU FOREIGNER AREA B225

10:15 AM

It has cozy, beautiful house in Vung Tau city for rent : 1 ground + 1 level house at A Chau, Ward 2, Vung Tau city,

 Basically:
- 1 living room, 1 kitchen
- 2-3 bedrooms, 3 toilets

Details:
The house for rent is Vietnamese classical design with wooden furniture and cozy equipment that gives you interesting feeling during the time staying here.
The living room of the apartment is warm with leather sofa, wooden television shelf, and big television screen near by the dining table and modern kitchen that you are able to cook and watch the channels that you like best.

A lot of air in house because this is so spacious
Good owner but prefer guests want to stay for a long time (At least 6 month)
Price: 375 USD/month. Super cheap :)
Click here please if you can't see pictures

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello my name is Austin Player. I live in Cambodia right now but I plan to move Vietnam in February. I'm looking for a one or two bedroom apartment as close as I can to the beach. My price range is up to $800.00 a month. I plan to stay up to a year but I would like to get a 3 or 6 month lease to start. I will be in town January 6 to view possible places.

    Please contact if you have some you think I might be interested in.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

About Me

www.BBBHome.com

Sales - Marketing: Mr Sang (Lucas)

Phone: (+84)9080-04569

Website: www.ForRentVungTau.com

Email: sang@bbbhome.com

Address: 542/2A Tran Phu, W 5, Vung Tau City


Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

FRONT BEACH SUPER LUXURY VILLA RENTAL IN VUNG TAU B242

INTRODUCTION: Land area: 578 sqm Number of floors: 3 floors (1 ground and 3 floors) Including: garden area, swimming pool, 4 Bedrooms;...